This article is published by EFSA on Mar. 12, 2019. Read the original article here.The multi-country outbreak of Salmonella Poona that has affected young children in France, Belgium and Luxembourg has a common food source – an assessment suggests.Hea…
- Do You Often Drink Water in Plastic Bottles? This Risk Has to be Mentioned
- How to Test Soil Acidity and Alkalinity? What Are the Hazards of Soil Acidification on Crops?
- Toy 3D Printers May Emit Toxic Metals and VOCs
- Safety and Quality Control in Fertilizer Production: Is It More Important Than Ever?
- Monoclonal Antibody Drugs Quality Analysis
- Fight Against Illicit Trade of Petroleum Products Yields Dividends