This article is published by ChemicalWatch on Dec. 10, 2019. Read the original article here.A Danish EPA investigation has detected phthalates in four toys, from a sample of 18 purchased from online stores.National toys trade association, LEG, bought …
- Safety and Quality Control in Fertilizer Production: Is It More Important Than Ever?
- DPIIT Releases Quality Control Norms for Leather Footwear
- Advocates Call on EPA to Expand Air Pollution Monitoring of Refineries
- EWG Statement on Safe Cosmetics and Personal Care Products Act
- Danish EPA Finds Hazardous Chemicals in Toys
- Natural Gas Leak Detection in Pipelines