This article is published by GhanaWeb on Feb. 21, 2020. Read the original article here.Akosua Frema Osei-Opare, Chief of StaffAn estimated GH¢249million in tax revenue was recovered at the end of 2018 as a result of implementing the Petroleum Pro…
- FDA's Food Additive Regulations Fail to Address Toxic Chemicals in Food
- Pesticide Analysis in Soil
- Tea Board Chooses Quality over Quantity; Orders Closure of Factories in December
- Danish EPA Finds Hazardous Chemicals in Toys
- Safety and Quality Control in Fertilizer Production: Is It More Important Than Ever?
- GMOs: What They Are, Are They Safe and Which Foods Have Them