Your Preferred Catalyst Partner
Alfa Chemistry Catalysts
In order to realize the development of valuable catalysts, giving priority to customer needs, we provide the best solutions based on the concepts of optimizing development plans, minimizing development costs, and minimizing development time.
- By integrating the innovative ideas of our customers and our long-term accumulation of catalyst development technology, we provide support for creating new value and creating competitive products for the global market.
- The pre-development of the catalyst process is usually based on the results of laboratory studies (new reactions, new catalysts). The reaction types supported by our pre-development services include but are not limited to the following reaction types:
Hydrocracking (HDS, HDN, HCK)
Hydroprocessing (hydroconversion, HDS, hydrogenated aromatics, HDN, HDM)
Isomerization (PT/AL2O3 chloride, zeolite, aromatic hydrocarbon)
Catalytic reforming (dehydrogenation, cyclization, isomerization)
Micro catalyst bed (MCB) device
- MCB is a benchtop automatic device based on a small reactor of approximately 10 mL and its associated furnace. The wide range of available options allows the device to be customized to meet the exact needs of the customer.
- Using this MCB reactor system, we can meet the needs of academic, public or small industrial laboratories for catalyst evaluation and process development.
- The system is based on TCP/IP interface and computer for remote control, providing data recording and processing.
Small-scale catalytic fixed-bed reactor
- In the pre-development stage of the catalyst process, a small-scale Catalytic fixed-bed reactor can be used to evaluate the catalytic performance of the new catalyst. Provide data support for customers' catalyst development projects.
Main analysis equipment
|Physical Properties||Chemical Analysis||Special Analysis||Activity Tests|
- Attrition Resistance Tester
- XXRD (A-Ray Diffraction)
- XRD (A-Ray Diffraction)
- TPD (Temperature-programmed Desorption)
- XFS (X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer)
- ICP (Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy)
- XPS (X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy)
- SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopy)
- FE-TEM (Field Emission Transmission Electron Microscopy)
- FCC MAT (FCC Micro Activity Test)
- Performance Test for Hydroprocessing Catalysts
- Performance Test for DeNOX Catalysts
Researchers designed and developed a titanium-modified zeolite-based catalyst for the hydrocracking of heavy oil. The carrier is composed of modified ultra-stable Y zeolite (MTZ) and Al2O3 binder. The extruded catalyst was prepared using MTZ powder, and the catalytic performance of the practical NiMo/MTZ catalyst was evaluated in a continuous flow reactor with a fixed catalyst bed.
Figure 1. Change in catalytic activity of NiMo/MTZ-N1 with time on stream in a continuous flow-type reactor with a fixed catalyst bed.
- Hiromichi Shimada. (2009). "Design and development of Ti-modified zeolite-based catalyst for hydrocracking heavy petroleum", Catalysis Today 141(1-2): 43-51.
※ Please kindly note that our services are for research use only.