Your Preferred Catalyst Partner
Alfa Chemistry Catalysts
Not all catalysis phenomena can be fully and reasonably explained, so experiment is the most valuable tool. As part of high throughput catalyst testing (HTCT), high throughput catalyst screening (HTCS) has been widely used in synthesis, characterization and screening techniques in the field of heterogeneous and homogeneous catalysis to accelerate the discovery and development process. At Alfa Chemistry Catalysts, chemists with rich experience here will provide you with the best catalyst solutions.
- We can provide customers with fast (for example, find the right catalyst and reaction conditions faster) and comprehensive (for example, find the best catalyst and reaction conditions through extensive screening) catalyst solutions.
- Alfa Chemistry Catalysts provided reasonable experimental design based on rich experience
- Catalyst/ligand screening for various conditions
- Parallel evaluation of the catalytic system, providing visual data
- Optimize conversion, chemistry, and enantioselectivity, while minimizing excess reagents or catalysts.
- Alfa Chemistry Catalysts has the ability to amplify the results of small-scale research
- Plan follow-up experiments on data-rich results
- Reliable, accurate, and repeatable data
- Provide a wide range of commercial catalyst product libraries
- Flexible settings, trend evaluation of experiments, capable of responding to unforeseen chemical effects
- Reliable, reproducible, unbiased results
- Fast, interactive screening plan
- HTCS is used in chemical synthesis, polymers, electrochemistry, pharmaceuticals, petrochemistry and refining.
- Researchers describe a high throughput screening method based on density functional theory (DFT) to identify new electrocatalysts for hydrogen evolution reactions. This method evaluated 700 binary surfaces to estimate their activity and selectivity for HER. Experimental data validated the DFT prediction, and this work proved the advantages of HTCS in accelerating the discovery of new and more effective catalysts.
Figure 1. Computational high- throughput screening for |△GH| on 256 pure metals and surface alloys.
- High throughput screening is used to discover and optimize new chromium catalysts that assist ethylene oligomerization and polymerization. High-throughput screening of a 205-member Schiff base salicylaldimine ligand library, derived from salicylaldehyde with a large number of ortho-substituents, namely 9-anthracenyl, 1,4,5,8-tetramethylanthracenyl or triptycenyl, reacted in-situ with (p-tolyl)CrCl2(thf)3, have identified two new types of high-activity chromium-based systems, which are used for the oligomerization and polymerization of ethylene, respectively.
Figure 2. Screening for ethylene polymerization using ligands generated from 55 commercial amines and o-anthracenyl salicylaldehyde.
- Jeff Greeley. (2006). "Computational high-throughput screening of electrocatalytic materials for hydrogen evolution." Nature Materials 5: 909-913.
- David J. Jones. (2005). "Discovery and Optimization of New Chromium Catalysts for Ethylene Oligomerization and Polymerization Aided by High-Throughput Screening." Journal of the American Chemical Society 127(31): 11037-11046.
※ Please kindly note that our services are for research use only.